Working 12 hours a day, listening to weights drop, people huffing and puffing, and people counting numbers. This is the daily life of a personal trainer. Arturo Bailon is 21 years old and has dedicated the past 5 years to physical fitness. Bailon says, “I was always called fat boy when I was younger, I made a decision to better myself and get the confidence I’ve always wanted to have”. His passion for physical fitness came from his younger times, he says he want people to feel the way he felt whenever he reached his goal. Bailon say that his transformation was pretty big. “I started off weighing at 200lbs of fat and now I weigh 180lbs of muscle. It took me about two years to actually get to where I want to be.”
- Where did your passion come from?
- What motivates you?
- Why did you want to be a personal trainer?
- Whats your daily life like?
- When do you find time to workout?
- How long do you workout for?
- Was your transformation big?
- How long do you work for?
- What are the things you hear inside of the gym?
- What are some stereotypical things people think about personal trainers?